Necropolis: The City of Horror
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive long enough to be able to escape?

HomeGreenmute Charactar's I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RP Setting

Current Weather: Partly Cloudy

Current Time: 7pm

Season: Late-Fall

Outbreak: None

Latest topics
» Introduction
Greenmute Charactar's EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:53 pm by Paradise

» Science Labs
Greenmute Charactar's EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm by ChrisAmaru

» High School Gym
Greenmute Charactar's EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm by Dr. Fox

» Sakura's Warped Reflections
Greenmute Charactar's EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am by Stormpaw

» Lizzy dorm
Greenmute Charactar's EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am by LizzyRu

» Guys Dorms
Greenmute Charactar's EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm by Dr. Fox

» Girls Dorms
Greenmute Charactar's EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm by Dr. Fox

» School Courtyard
Greenmute Charactar's EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am by LizzyRu

» School Dorms
Greenmute Charactar's EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am by LizzyRu

Top posters
Dr. Fox
Greenmute Charactar's I_vote_lcapGreenmute Charactar's I_voting_barGreenmute Charactar's I_vote_rcap 
LizzyRu
Greenmute Charactar's I_vote_lcapGreenmute Charactar's I_voting_barGreenmute Charactar's I_vote_rcap 
Rovan
Stormpaw
ChrisAmaru
Sakura Lunaris
Dane Nerro
Greenmute
Paradise

Greenmute Charactar's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenmute

Greenmute

Greenmute Charactar's Empty
PostSubject: Greenmute Charactar's   Greenmute Charactar's EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 am

Greenmute Charactar's Ba891942-6e4a-401a-8a80-0c0f1e9ca2ad_zps3ef3d7b1
Kora Summer

═══════════════════════════════════════════
═╣ main info ╠═

Full Name: Sister Kora Summer

Nick Name: Sister

Birth Date: Nov 1

Race Human

Played By: Greenmute

═╣ minor info ╠═

Sweets and desserts
flowers and tea
reading
warm sunshine

Dislikes:
torcher and making people suffer to own gain
devils, dark religion
cheating
blue cheese

Traits:
Bleached white hair, bright colored eyes, far skin, skinny, clean appearance.

Flaws:
She look like she haven't leaved her church for a long time, which is true thus makes her physical week beside being a girl. Praying all in your life doesn't do anything physical thus making her a weak fighter agent's zombies.

Family: (Orphan)

Friends:

═╣ equipment info ╠═

═╣ specialization info ╠═

Name: Nurser
Description: A commin but most needed work of giving full care and attention to a person. The proses helps the mental mind and heart sooth down from any over stress dreadful challenges that been put upon them; may relate to anger from betrayal or lost all hope of surviving that clouds the mind, but giving great tender and full corporation is the only way to calm the storm to clear the mind, slowly being nursed back to full mental health.
Application: Calm snapped men, give comfort, a good listener.

Name: Cook
Description: Knowledge of most ingredients, temperature, and proses of making nutritionist food suited for taste and the body for everyone. Not only providing enough proteins for everyone is important, but also to preserve any leftover food to last long as possible in future use. Any chief know the mere sight of the leaf can know what use it can give, thus through self taught a cook can know any plant's they pass by can be scavenge for the next meal.
Application: Prepare meals, understand of plants (like mushroom and flora),
═╣ character description ╠═

Personality: A full hoped woman, flexible, and always see the bright side of things. Being religious, she would often prance on about the faith of god and wisdom advice that would tire peoples ears even in the dire time of the rising dead's. She is soft but can very much think on her own and be realistic of that's going on.

Quote:

Height: 5"1'

Weight: 98lb

Eye Color: gold

Distinct Marks: Only some in hands from accidentally cutting herself many times.

Theme:

═╣ background information ╠═

Kora was raised with out a parent under the house of the church. Choosing the path as an holy nun, she have been taught about life and the after life. Read the bible a hundred times and over. Experience the lost of close friends and the gaining of a new thread of friendship. Spending time only in the lords house and the nature outdoor, everything was bliss... until the dead risen.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Greenmute Charactar's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenmute Charactar's   Greenmute Charactar's EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 am

accepted for roleplay
Back to top Go down
https://cityofhorror.rpg-board.net

Greenmute Charactar's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Necropolis: The City of Horror :: Character Database :: City Records :: Human Records-
Jump to: