Necropolis: The City of Horror
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive long enough to be able to escape?

HomeThe Fuchs Mines I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RP Setting

Current Weather: Partly Cloudy

Current Time: 7pm

Season: Late-Fall

Outbreak: None

Latest topics
» Introduction
The Fuchs Mines EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:53 pm by Paradise

» Science Labs
The Fuchs Mines EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm by ChrisAmaru

» High School Gym
The Fuchs Mines EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm by Dr. Fox

» Sakura's Warped Reflections
The Fuchs Mines EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am by Stormpaw

» Lizzy dorm
The Fuchs Mines EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am by LizzyRu

» Guys Dorms
The Fuchs Mines EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm by Dr. Fox

» Girls Dorms
The Fuchs Mines EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm by Dr. Fox

» School Courtyard
The Fuchs Mines EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am by LizzyRu

» School Dorms
The Fuchs Mines EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am by LizzyRu

Top posters
Dr. Fox
The Fuchs Mines I_vote_lcapThe Fuchs Mines I_voting_barThe Fuchs Mines I_vote_rcap 
LizzyRu
The Fuchs Mines I_vote_lcapThe Fuchs Mines I_voting_barThe Fuchs Mines I_vote_rcap 
Rovan
Stormpaw
ChrisAmaru
Sakura Lunaris
Dane Nerro
Greenmute
Paradise

The Fuchs Mines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

The Fuchs Mines Empty
PostSubject: The Fuchs Mines   The Fuchs Mines EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:59 am

A local mining operation that had offered silver or gold ore for the local jewelry stores in town. Until the mines recently ran dry of any ore, until some miners found a strange mineral deep with in the mine.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofhorror.rpg-board.net
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

The Fuchs Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuchs Mines   The Fuchs Mines EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:59 pm

~A few months ago~
Dr. West wanders into the abandoned mine as he decides to find this mysterious mineral that the miners had been talking about from when the silver and gold ore ran dry. He pulls out his phone and makes a quick phone call,"Tell the Dean I'm going to be entering the mine hear shortly" as he clicks his phone shut. He disappear into the mining tunnels with a few of the security staff behind him. He begins to wander down the eerie dark tunnels with rotting wooden beams running down the tunnels. He uses a flash light as he looks down the different shafts, while he tries to find the mineral that the old miners of the town had talked about.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

The Fuchs Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuchs Mines   The Fuchs Mines EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 pm

A few hours had passed after the doctor had entered the mines to start his search and a pair of black vecihles had started to roll in the enterance of the mine. As they parked all the doors had came open at once with a few men dressed in black had exited them. In the back vehicle a man in a general military uniform had started to step out into the open. The black haired general had started to move slowly towards the mouth of the mine looking over everything that he could see before pulling out a cell phone looking device. Flipping it open it had begun to ring faintly trying to pick up the doctor
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

The Fuchs Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuchs Mines   The Fuchs Mines EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:08 am

As Dr. West is walking deeper into the mine; his cell services becomes worse and worse causing him to be unable to receive any calls or messages. He glances over at the security members and motions for one of them to radio the surface before he hears a loud screeching noise from the depths of the cavern. He peers into the darkness and finds a cavern filled with larger than normal bats. He stares wide-eyed at the giant bats that line the ceiling. His light shines into the opening of the hole as he tries to notice if anything else is in the room that matches what he was looking for. One of the security staff members shined the flash light in the giant bats face causing them to screech awake. The bats freak out flooding out of the cavern flying out of the mines into the night sky. Once all the bats fly out of the cavern the group walks further into the wide opening in the mine, which results in the squishing noise of something under their feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fuchs Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuchs Mines   The Fuchs Mines Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fuchs Mines
Page 1 of 1