Necropolis: The City of Horror
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive long enough to be able to escape?

HomeFuchs Labs I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RP Setting

Current Weather: Partly Cloudy

Current Time: 7pm

Season: Late-Fall

Outbreak: None

Latest topics
» Introduction
Fuchs Labs EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:53 pm by Paradise

» Science Labs
Fuchs Labs EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm by ChrisAmaru

» High School Gym
Fuchs Labs EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm by Dr. Fox

» Sakura's Warped Reflections
Fuchs Labs EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am by Stormpaw

» Lizzy dorm
Fuchs Labs EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am by LizzyRu

» Guys Dorms
Fuchs Labs EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm by Dr. Fox

» Girls Dorms
Fuchs Labs EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm by Dr. Fox

» School Courtyard
Fuchs Labs EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am by LizzyRu

» School Dorms
Fuchs Labs EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am by LizzyRu

Top posters
Dr. Fox
Fuchs Labs I_vote_lcapFuchs Labs I_voting_barFuchs Labs I_vote_rcap 
LizzyRu
Rovan
Stormpaw
ChrisAmaru
Sakura Lunaris
Dane Nerro
Greenmute
Paradise

Fuchs Labs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

Fuchs Labs Empty
PostSubject: Fuchs Labs   Fuchs Labs EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:27 pm

The local medicine and science labs of Fuchs City that all the best researches are hired to work at. Although they have their own security staff and a lot of protesters about their research.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofhorror.rpg-board.net
Stormpaw

Stormpaw

Fuchs Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchs Labs   Fuchs Labs EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:35 am

Fuchs Labs Sallymew3-1
Doctor Jacqueline

═══════════════════════════════════════════

her head on her desk, Dr.J was fast asleep from working over night but is woken up by her assistant, waking up from her slumber she lifts her head and stretches her arms before blankly staring at her assistant who stands there with a cup of coffee in his hand, "... you knoww..." she yawns and rubs her eyes "...your not allowed to bring drinks into the lab..." she says sounding heavily tired, "heh, that's the first thing you have to say? but when did that ever stop you?" the assistant replys setting the hot drink down on the Doctors desk and gestures towards the three empty coffee cups also sitting on her desk, "hmm... oh i guess not, thank you though..." she says with a yawn before taking hold of the drink and brings it to her lips taking a small sip of the cups contents before setting it back down, "you were here all night again, you should really get some sleep--" Dr.J cuts him off, "--medical research is critical and i found the missing compound from the--" her speech slurs a little as she stops and stand up, grabbing the side of her head with one hand, "...yeah ok, point proven--" she remarks as she walks over to her office that's built into the lab she owns in the building, "-- you... you just have to run a few tests and the pain relief medication should be perfect, its done." Doctor Jacqueline says as she close's the door behind her and lays down on the bed that's along the wall in her office, its unknown why she has a bed there to lay down on but its though to have something to do with her medical research at times as well as giving someone the chance to lay down and recharge there battery's, "wait... y-you finished it? does it work has it been tested? are you sure its safe!?" her assistant questions as he opens the office door, "...yes, i tested it on my self, i had a headache and it worked with in a few seconds though i think coffee may stimulate its strength and the time it takes, don't worry, im just sleepy, now close the door will you." Dr.J sleepily says before rolling over to get some needed sleep, "what am i going to do with you..." her assistant says to himself as he close's the door while shaking his head with nothing to do until the Doc wakes up he starts to run test's on the headache pain relief medicine that was supposedly stronger and more powerful then today's remedy's and is not effected by food or drink, something yet to be proven.
Back to top Go down

Fuchs Labs
Page 1 of 1