Necropolis: The City of Horror
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive long enough to be able to escape?

HomeSchool Courtyard I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RP Setting

Current Weather: Partly Cloudy

Current Time: 7pm

Season: Late-Fall

Outbreak: None

Latest topics
» Introduction
School Courtyard EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:53 pm by Paradise

» Science Labs
School Courtyard EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm by ChrisAmaru

» High School Gym
School Courtyard EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm by Dr. Fox

» Sakura's Warped Reflections
School Courtyard EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am by Stormpaw

» Lizzy dorm
School Courtyard EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am by LizzyRu

» Guys Dorms
School Courtyard EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm by Dr. Fox

» Girls Dorms
School Courtyard EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm by Dr. Fox

» School Courtyard
School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am by LizzyRu

» School Dorms
School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am by LizzyRu

Top posters
Dr. Fox
School Courtyard I_vote_lcapSchool Courtyard I_voting_barSchool Courtyard I_vote_rcap 
LizzyRu
School Courtyard I_vote_lcapSchool Courtyard I_voting_barSchool Courtyard I_vote_rcap 
Rovan
Stormpaw
ChrisAmaru
Sakura Lunaris
Dane Nerro
Greenmute
Paradise

School Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:19 am

Here is the entrance and the lobby of the school that leads to the Principal's office and the Nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofhorror.rpg-board.net
Rovan

Rovan

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:22 am

School Courtyard Hazama-34_zps25f406d4
The sun was too bright today. Very few clouds had even appeared in the blue ocean, the sky above. A soft sigh had escaped the lips of the green haired teen as he leaned against one of the trees in the courtyard using its shade to escape the bright rays. His amber eyes had slowly scanned the surroundings as other students had started to show up for school today for the daily grind. Bo did not really sleep in like most of his...peers. Unlike them he had grown up in the arms of a military family not really ones like their own. His arms had strenched out into the air as he started to slide down the bark of the tree trying to relax a little before the school bell would try and ruin his day once more. With his ass on the ground and his back against the tree he placed his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie only after his hood was secured on top of his head. His amber eyes had remained only slightly open as he would watch a few people walk by him before he would seemingly to the eyes of everyone around him drift off into sleep.

Last edited by Rovan on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 am

Dr. West briskly walks down the stone pathway of the school courtyard with his white coat whipping behind him as he heads toward the school frantically from the black iron gates. He cradles a silvery metallic shimmer to it as the briefcase stays nested in his arms. He ignores the strange looks from the other fellow staff members and students, while he thinks of only getting to the lab. He hears a few of the staff members ask,"Did you make an fruitful discovers on your paid research trip" as he walks past a few of the other science teachers. He glares at him as he refused to respond to the comment. He accidently runs into a student sending them crashing to the ground along with his briefcase causing him to stare in horror as the case hits the ground. He rushes past the student as he panics as if something vital was inside of it. He scrambles to open the silver case, which he peers inside to see five vials nestled safely against a foam insulation. He sighs in relief before he closes the case and briskly stands up. He brushes off his pant legs before he resumes walking into the school at the same brisk pace as before, while some of the other students help their fallen classmate.
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:51 am

Luca walked out into the courtyard only carrying a book in hand at the moment, the rest of her supplies tucked away in her locker for later when she needed them. "Hm?" Looking in front of her she saw a teacher walking fairly quickly down the path she was on. As he approached closer she watched and dodged to the side as the student he ran into fell to the ground. Giving a quick look to the teacher and back to the student on the ground she watched a moment as he was helped up and then went back to where she was going. Looking around the courtyard she found a bench shaded under one of the trees. Sitting she opened the book and began to read where she had left off, listening for the bell faintly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am

Bo had sat against his tree quietly as he just simply watched giving the occasional side glance to see what was on his sides. Of course nothing had really happen until Doc West had appeared in the courtyard with many other people around him. Quiet strange to find him outside the labs this late in the morning usually by the time he arrives the Doc has entered his labs and is working on something. By the display that was out on when his suit case drops Bo himself had became a bit more interested in why he act like that when could of told the students to do it and made be kiss his ass. Oh yeah that would some sight to see. Bo out of his non-better judgement had rose from his tree and started to move his way over to the student on the ground with the rest of his friends.Extending his hand out towards the student on the group his hand was soon smacked away by one of his friends as the small crowd started to put its attention on him. " Fuck off!" "Bloody Theif!" were some of the nicer terms that were sent his way before Bo had retacked his hand and simply shrugged his shoulders. Very well that was out of the question. Keeping his hands in his hoodie after awhile Bo flipps of his hood to show the grassy green locks he had on his head as he walked through the paths
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:23 am

School Courtyard Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7C8AEhPh3oyxY_PATSnUeubKO6uJD2sGCb2OKdJzyNsLn-D-vKA
Doctor West
Dr. West rushes up the stone stairway as he heads toward the giant glass doors. He wipes his brow with the back of his lab coat, while he whispers to himself,"All would have been lost had any of those broken" as he watches everyone around him cradling the silver case. After a brief moment, he disappears through the doors and into his science lab that he was in charge of and pulls the shade down blocking the sight inside.
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

Taken out of her thoughts as she read Luca looked around to find the source of the shouting she had heard. Looking over she found it was coming from the people around the student who had fallen, most likely towards the boy who had decided to go help. In her mind that didn't seem like the proper thing to do to someone that was only trying to help. Once the boy removed his hood she understood a bit more though, recognizing the green hair. 'Viper' she thinks she ad heard the boy being called before, either way he didn't have much of a good reputation around the school as far as she could tell since she had been there. Giving a small shrug she looked back down to her book, twirling a piece of long white hair around her finger while leaning back on the tree behind her.
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw

Stormpaw

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:59 am

School Courtyard 1353-174044446
Lexus Nerfen

═══════════════════════════════════════════

"another day of school another day of hell" Lexus thought to himself as he stood at the gate before he started to walk though the yard but for Lexus it really was like hill for he, being one of the few odd one's out in the school he had little contact with the other students but that's because he was a nobody to all of them, though Lex didn't mind it as it meant he wasn't a burden to anyone and he didn't have to care, but it looked like something had all ready happened before he arrived which was no surprise to him as someone all ways has a problem with someone else, with a sigh of relief it wasn't him Lexus keeps walking and finds a bench in the shade near the building and pulls a mobile device and begins to start scrolling on it with the use of a stylus as he appears to start reading.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Mamoru silently climbs over the massive black gate with out much trouble, while he lands softly on the ground with an indubitable. He stuffs his white bandaged covered hands into his black pants pockets, while he walks down the stone pathway. He seems to disappear into crowd of students, but still towers over them. He gets strange looks from the teachers because of his white mask covering his face.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:21 pm

School Courtyard CiniaPacificafull1238591_zpsae3a5fcb

〖Lizzy Hughes〗

Mood:
Who I am With:
OoC:

°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨

Walking around the corner Lizzy did her best as she kept her books balanced on her as she took out her phone and looked at hte time. "Shoot" she said as she went and tucked her books into her bag to make them easier to carry. Looking up she smiled as she spotted him, Boverk. "BO!" she yelled as she ran up next to him, as she had a bounce in her step, her breast bouncing lightly. Her foot caught on a crack as she went and stumbled a bit and caught her balance before she fell flat on her face. "Guess i wasnt watching where I was going" she said as she smiled up to him as she had a light blush on her face. Her glasses landed on the ground softly infront of her as she couldnt see too well, only able to make out shapes. "I hope I'm talking to you and not a tree" she said with a smile joking about his green hair and a tree.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

ChrisAmaru wrote:

School Courtyard 1991ae97-d74f-45f4-b26b-ee88b46c261a_zpse0eeac07

Sally West *NPC*

Sally walked threw the courtyard pulling her bear behind her. "oh come on mr. bear, we lost daddy now!" she said loudly. Looking around she sniffled as she couldnt see him. "we lost him" she said as she kicked her bear. Sally noticed a young girl by a tree reading as she went and pulled the bear behind her. "mis lady." she said in a quick voice and looked up with tears in her eyes. "I cant find my daddy" she said as she went and hugged her bear tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Bo's restless mind had wandered for sometime as he walked the paths around the school passing time through the day. His father had already given up on making him go to his classes, but that did not stop another from getting him to go. Hearing a yell from behind him with his name being echoed behind him. Stopping slowly to look behind him he had spotted Liz right behind him heading his way as she was placing her books back into her bags. To be honest he could predict the disaster from a mile away when she tried multitasking with her phone. His body turned to her with a slow pace until she had went air soon headed back towards the earth. Boverk had started to quicken his pace as he watched her fall until finally he made it infront of her kneeling down. His hand slowly dripped down taking her glasses out of the grass and looked up at her with a faint smile as she spoke about her talking to a tree because of his hair. Shaking his head slowly with his eyes closed for a brief moment he finally moved the glasses back on to her face without much noise. As she would regain sight Boverk's hand would go to the top of her head patting it faintly before grabbing her bag which had fell on to the ground putting her bag over his shoulder as he rose up
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:56 pm

LizzyRu wrote:

"Hm?" Luca looked down at the girl and looked around to make sure that she had been talking to her. Seeing that there was no one else around she stood, fixing her skirt as she kneeled down to the girls level. "Um, have you tried going to the school office to look?" Luca didn't have much experience with children but she was sure that the girl probably wouldn't be able to get there herself. Shaking her head almost as if she was resetting what she was saying to the girl she spoke again, "Where was the last place you saw him?" She wasn't usually one for helping people but she wasn't about to let the little girl wonder around the school on her own to try and find him. That was both dangerous and fairly mean on Luca's part. With a small sigh she patted the girls head lightly, almost nervously, not sure what else to do. "Should we, um, go look for him then?"
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:10 am

Rovan wrote:
[center]

〖Lizzy Hughes〗

Mood:
Who I am With:
OoC:

Lizzy stood up and smiled as Bo put her glasses back on but frowned when he picked up her stuff. "I can carry that now that its all in my bag" she told him as she stood next to him as she bent down and picked up a book that fell out. Standing up slowly she brushed it off and held it in front of her and turned back to him and faced him. "how is your day?" she asked him curiously
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:18 am

ChrisAmaru wrote:
[]

School Courtyard 1991ae97-d74f-45f4-b26b-ee88b46c261a_zpse0eeac07

Sally West *NPC*

Sally put her thumb into her mouth as she held out her bear. around its neck there would be a necklace with a tag saying "Sally West, daughter of Dr. West." moving closer she stood next to the lady " I want my daddy" she said sniffling sadly as she hugged her bear tightly. she didnt like strange men, but strange ladies she trusted, they reminded her of her mother who had dissapeared last month.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 am

Not a sound left Bo's lips as he had listen to Liz complain about him carring her bag once more but to be honest he did not mind. It was more of a reason to make sure she did not fall face first on the ground again while she tried texting god knows whom. His phone was usually busy with her texts or some of the school wide announcements that was sent via text. His father's way of running things made sense since these teenagers had phones and they would most likely not ignore a text. When she had asked how his day was he simply shurgged as he started walking again. Looking back at her for a moment wondering how her day was.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 am

Rovan wrote:
N

〖Lizzy Hughes〗

Mood:
Who I am With:
OoC:

Lizzy sighed as she ran to catch up to him and started walking net to him. "you know you can ask me anything " she said bumping him with her hips as she went and walked a head of him spinning in a circle and walking backwards. For some odd reason she coudl walk backwards over any obstacle just as good as someone would walking froward. "I can see it in your eyes" Poking his arm she smiled to him
Back to top Go down
ChrisAmaru

ChrisAmaru

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:51 am

LizzyRu wrote:

"Dr. West?" Luca thought back to what had happened earlier that morning. Seeing the doctor running past her in a hurry and even knocking over one of the students that had the misfortune of being in his way. Perhaps he had told the girl to stay somewhere but instead she went off looking for him or maybe he had forgotten her in his haste. She didn't know much about the doctor so she could tell either way. Standing up she extended a hand and smiled a bit down to the girl, "It's alright, Im sure we'll be able to find him." If she remembered correctly he worked most of the day in the labs, perhaps they would find him there.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 am

Rovan wrote:
α ø ɾ υ Ş h í g є h í t σ 
School Courtyard Yakuzademon_zps2ea81f92 ι αм α MΛӤ ωнσ ωαкѕ ασηє 
αnd whєn í'm ↭ l к g↭ σn α dαrk rσαd 
αt { ռ i ց է } σr §TrØllïng thrσugh thє prk
α ώhε τhε l ï ģ h τ вεģï τø сhαģε 
ï S.O.M.E.T.I.M.E.S ƒεεl α lïττlε sʇɹɐubǝ  
α lïττlε ΛПXIӨЦƧ ώhε ïτ' αɾќ
Fear of the dark, FEAR OF THE DARK ! !
ι нανє α ¢σηѕтαηтo]F Σ Λ Я ]тнαт ѕσмєтнιηg'ѕ αωαуѕ ηєαя. . .
FEAR OF THE DARK, fear of the dark. . .
. . .I have a o that someone's คlฬคץร there.

amoru continues walking down the stone pathway with his hands stuffed in his pockets as an insane grin appears on his face when he notices "Viper" walking with a girl. He slinks up behind the two silently and asks with a slight dark tone in his voice,"Does the little baby viper finally got a girl" as he stands a few paces behind them. His piercing red eyes watches Bo's movements, while he snickers lightly with a grin under his mask.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
Main StyleDark Portal /
Weapon
None Where I Am...Courtyard  With...His Mind Dispositionintrigued

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 am

Boverk had stayed quiet as he heard Liz tell him that he could ask her anything which got him slow down his pace as his amber eyes glanced at her. There was a few things he could ask her but the words never came out when he tried to say them. Werid how his mind had seemes to work . Entertainment was in the way she walked as she teased him about his eyes saying he had something to say. Soon this thought was distracted by a voice behind him... Not even glancing back Boverk would pull his right hand out of his pocket and flick the guy off behind as he did not even turn back to look him in the face. The reason he did not turn was because Liz was beside him and he wouls not get her pulled into a fight
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:32 am

Dr. Fox wrote:
[q

〖Lizzy Hughes〗

Mood:
Who I am With:
OoC:

Lizzy looked up and saw Mamoru and frowned at him as she turned on her heels and started to walk forward away from him. "dont you have a life?" she asked him as she kept her head straight, not looking to him. She could see Boverk take his hand out of his pocket and figured he was doing what she thought he was doing so she didnt even look. Though she wondered why he didnt turn and face him, was there something holding him back?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:41 am

Rovan wrote:
α ø ɾ υ Ş h í g є h í t σ 
School Courtyard Yakuzademon_zps2ea81f92 ι αм α MΛӤ ωнσ ωαкѕ ασηє 
αnd whєn í'm ↭ l к g↭ σn α dαrk rσαd 
αt { ռ i ց է } σr §TrØllïng thrσugh thє prk
α ώhε τhε l ï ģ h τ вεģï τø сhαģε 
ï S.O.M.E.T.I.M.E.S ƒεεl α lïττlε sʇɹɐubǝ  
α lïττlε ΛПXIӨЦƧ ώhε ïτ' αɾќ
Fear of the dark, FEAR OF THE DARK ! !
ι нανє α ¢σηѕтαηтo]F Σ Λ Я ]тнαт ѕσмєтнιηg'ѕ αωαуѕ ηєαя. . .
FEAR OF THE DARK, fear of the dark. . .
. . .I have a o that someone's คlฬคץร there.

amoru watches Bo flick him off, which he simply shrugs off as his red eyes watch as the girl next to Bo makes an uppity comment. He laughs darkly with a twisted glint in his eye at the sight before him, while he grins saying,"So little Bo is too afraid to fight me cause of Daddy" before he pulls out a smoke. He quickly lights it with a flick of his wrist before taking a long drag and states darkly,"Here I thought Bo wasn't afraid of anyone" as he watches with an uncaring look at the glares from the teachers.

Main StyleDark Portal /
Weapon
None Where I Am...Courtyard  With...His Mind Dispositionintrigued

Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am

Boverk had wished Lizzy would have simply stayed out of it like she would have done at one time but had seemed he had rubbed off a bit on her. She had gotten a bit more bold than she had when he first met her which is good and horrid. Once more Mamoru taunted from behind and Bo had tried leaving him be until he had meantion his father. Bo had stopped dead in his tracks as his face turns back to stare at the kid with some disgust. His hands had stirred around from inside his pockets for a moment before he had removed Liz's bag from his shoulder and brushed some of the hair out of his face. Turning on his heels for a moment and stepping out Bo faced this man only leaving a few feet distance between them. His diamond pupils looked at the man for a few moments before a smile breached his face. His right leg had went straight up trying to strike to jaw of Mamoru with the tip of his foot. It wouls only stagger the man and makw him back up but Bo was done with this shit.
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw

Stormpaw

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:03 am

School Courtyard 1353-174044446
Lexus Nerfen

═══════════════════════════════════════════
lex looked up from his own entertainment which had quickly gone from reading something to playing something and all he saw was yet another fight, it may have had absolutely nothing to do with him but he still let out a depressing sigh while muttering the words, "another day, another fight begins, another boast-full bad-ass at the end of it..." to himself as he watches from a far.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:10 am

Mamoru smirks as he gets the reaction out of Bo that he wanted, which causes him to laugh insanely when his smoke is kicked out of his mouth and sent flying into the vibrate green grass on the ground. He says loudly,"Finely this is what I've been waiting for" as he slips into a strange stance that was accustomed to his family's fighting style. He lashes out with his right balled fist as he feints with his left fist aimed to slam into Bo's side. His red eyes calculatingly watch Bo for any counter movements, while he debates on his next attack. He seemingly ignores the teachers or students yelling at him to stop the fight, while the guards rush out of the glass doors toward them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

School Courtyard
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next