Necropolis: The City of Horror
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Signup here and join the horror of Necropolis!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive long enough to be able to escape?

HomeSchool Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
RP Setting

Current Weather: Partly Cloudy

Current Time: 7pm

Season: Late-Fall

Outbreak: None

Latest topics
» Introduction
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:53 pm by Paradise

» Science Labs
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 pm by ChrisAmaru

» High School Gym
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm by Dr. Fox

» Sakura's Warped Reflections
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am by Stormpaw

» Lizzy dorm
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am by LizzyRu

» Guys Dorms
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm by Dr. Fox

» Girls Dorms
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm by Dr. Fox

» School Courtyard
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am by LizzyRu

» School Dorms
School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am by LizzyRu

Top posters
Dr. Fox
School Courtyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSchool Courtyard - Page 2 I_voting_barSchool Courtyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LizzyRu
School Courtyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSchool Courtyard - Page 2 I_voting_barSchool Courtyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rovan
Stormpaw
ChrisAmaru
Sakura Lunaris
Dane Nerro
Greenmute
Paradise

School Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

School Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Rovan wrote:
Boit.

School Courtyard - Page 2 CiniaPacificafull1238591_zpsae3a5fcb

〖Lizzy Hughes〗

Mood:
Who I am With:
OoC:

°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨°o.O O.o°¨

Lizzy stepped back and picked her bag as she picked up her back pack and watched Bo. She never liked him fighting but knew that this was something that he always did, and she wasnt going to change him. Though part of her liked it, something about it made her blood get wild. Turning her head she heard teachers yelling at hte two boys to stop and saw guards rushing out to stop them. She knew this was not going ot end well, but knew she couldnt step in and stop them either, that would cause more problems. "Bo, stop please before you get in trouble" she said loud enough for Bo to hear but not yelling or screaming it
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Boverk's stance was steady and firm as the amber diamonds watched the movement of the man before him. The one thing people forgot was he was the son of two military parents and one of the first thing he learned under his dad was fighting. Seeing the left fist come flying at his face he raised his forearm in responce to block the light below but was too slow to try an block the fist that slammed into his side. A faint wince had appeared on his face but his closest hand would react trying to grip the wrist of the man. Once he would have his grip around the man Bo would yank him downwards slightly so his head would move down enough for Bo to arc his right fist down towards his jaw. It would hurt like hell but he may not have enough to do more withe guards closing in
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Mamoru watches with calculating ruby red eyes through his white fox mask as his fist crashes into Bo's side, while his other fist was blocked with relative ease. His eyes seem to widen in shock at the sudden yank on his wrist as he tries to twist out of the way of the fist rocketing toward his jaw. He twists his body in a strange position, which results in the fist slamming into his shoulder, which causes it to lock-up on him. He narrows his eyes at the on rushing guards, while he turns his attention toward Bo before he jumps backward away from Bo as he tries to yank his arm free from his grasp. He lashes out with a swift left kick at Bo's legs hoping to force him to let go, but would angle upwards if Bo would try to jump over it.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofhorror.rpg-board.net
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:48 pm

ChrisAmaru wrote:
[~

ChrisAmaru wrote:

School Courtyard - Page 2 1991ae97-d74f-45f4-b26b-ee88b46c261a_zpse0eeac07

Sally West *NPC*

Grabbing her hand Sally started to walk next to her, pulling her bear behind her. "where are we going lady?" she asked as she lookeda round following her

[exit]
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 am

Rovan wrote:
Boverk's stance was steady and in

Lizzy saw the guards coming around them. She didnt want this to continue and let bo get hurt. Dropping her book bag and ran grabbing his armbpulling him back just before the kick would hit him. "Bo stop please" she said holdknf onto his arm
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 am

Bo had seemingly snarled as he was dragged back off balance by Liz and stubbled back with his grip off the other man. His amber eyes had stared at this other man for a few moments before the guards had moved inbetween them. Batons raised the two guards had prepared to wail on the two students. "Hmph!" echoed across the air as a black haired man had walked up to the group. Dressed in a military uniform the older man had stared at the group with some disgust. "I don't know what I am seeing here... but unless the lot of you wish to be punish I suggest you both leave each other alone." He soon started walk past Boverk only stopping to glance down at him before moving on to heading back across the courtyard. The guards themselves seemed to be rather confused at what just happen but they soon parted ways as the black haire man did
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 am

Mamoru blinks at the sudden miss of his kick, which combined with the fact that Bo released his wrist sent him stumbling backwards. He watches from his position as a man with black hair tells them to leave each other alone, while the guards reach them with batons ready to strike. He growls quietly in annoyance at the interruption, since he was just messing with Bo anyways. He thinks to himself,"Why must people always interrupt us... not like we were gonna kill each other" as his piercing red eyes glare in the direction that the black haired man had went. He stands up from his kneeling position as he dusts himself off before turning to Bo saying,"We will finish this later Bo" as he clenches his fists in annoyance, while walking past Bo at the simple fact that they could never finish a fight to find out who was better. He mutters in Bo's direction as he walks past him,"Next time we will figure out who is better than the other" as his red eyes glance at him from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 am

Boverk had stood in place as he watched as the black haired man had passed by him and liz heading off somewhere else. His amber eyes connected with the similar pair of amber eyes thinking to himself why he had shown up at all. Father... Boverk had soon listen to Mamoru as he passed him saying they would finish this later. His hand would shoot out towards the middle of the man's arm trying to stop him for a moment. Bo's voice would escape his lips softly as he tried to grip his arm. "You know this is pointless... I will not lose..." with that leaving his lips he soon started to release his arm and started to move away from the man. His mind had been clouded too much for him to pay much mind to liz at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fox
Admin
Dr. Fox

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:30 am

Mamoru stops as he feels something grab onto the middle of his arm, while his free hand moves to grab were his hidden blade normal was until he remembered that he had left them at home. He turns looking at Bo and smirks under his mask at the comment about this being pointless, which causes him to reply,"Doesn't matter I'm still going to beat you and nothing will stop me, so you better not loose to anyone else" as his red eyes watch him. Once Bo lets go of his arm; he jerks it away at the same moment before he begins to disappear into a crowd of students that had just arrived missing the fight between the pair. The teachers and other students that had witnessed the fight watch the two of them warily as they were afraid another fight might happen.
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw

Stormpaw

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:43 am

School Courtyard - Page 2 1353-174044446
Lexus Nerfen

═══════════════════════════════════════════
"w-was that... Mr.west's daughter? naa cant, i think she's older then that little girl be but why is a little girl running around here, our school is no place for the little kids..." lex thinks to him self before turning his attention back to the two who had stopped fighting "Well, their in a particularly fine mood. Maybe the Headmaster didn't give them their invitation's." lex mutters to himself sounding as if hes speaking the words of another but in reference to the up coming school dance which lex had totally forgotten about until he reminded him self just now, presuming to whack himself in the face with a face plam, "naww hell... i almost forgot about the dance and its going to be a long night of solace, when that party starts...", lex mutters to himself again with a sigh right at the end as he had no plans and there was a high chance he would be sitting in the corner by himself as normal, pocketing his device, lex sits there for a few seconds before standing up the bell should ring soon or so he thought as he started to make his way towards the doors as he planned to head inside.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Lizzy stood back as she she didnt look to the principle, she knew who he was and he scared her. She remembered one time he had called her to hte office to congratulate her and she left shaking. She never spoke of what had happened, just said she took her award and left. Looking to Bo as she saw him start walking. Picking up her bag she ran up to him and grabbed his arm."Bo?" she asked looking up to him with big sad soft eyes. "are you okay?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 am

Boverk had only moved a few feet foreword before feeling the hand of liz grab his arm trying to stop him from going. His reaction was held in as he snapped out of his small trance and glanced back at Liz with his hand balled up into a fist keeping whatever he was feeling down. When heard her asking if he was alright his hand unballed and started to turn around with her hand still on his arm. His voice rang softly as he tried to respond loud enough for her to hear him." Do not worry I am fine..." with that said his amber eyes watched his fathe from a distance.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:07 am

Rovan wrote:
Boverk had only moved a few feet foreword before feeling the hand of liz grab his arm trying to stop him from going. His reaction was held in as he snapped out of his small trance and glanced back at Liz with his hand balled up into a fist keeping whatever he was feeling down. When heard her asking if he was alright his hand unballed and started to turn around with her hand still on his arm. His voice rang softly as he tried to respond loud enough for her to hear him." Do not worry I am fine..." with that said his amber eyes watched his fathe from a distance.

Liz smiled to him as she reached up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek "dont worry bout him" she said talking bout his father. pushing her bag on her shoulder more she smiled to him as she kept her other hand still on his arm. "who was taht?" she asked, refering to maramoru.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 am

Boverk had been taken off guard as Liz had leaned up to him and had kissed him on the cheek getting a faint punk blush across his face as she did it. Quickly turning away Boverk started to speak softly. "Thanks.. but do not worry too much.." finishing softly. Moving back on to the path to head towards one of the small ponds he would hang out there until she had to go to class or it was getting close to the dance. Her question about mamrou would remain unawsnered for right now for good reason. Everything would be revaled in good time
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:20 am

Rovan wrote:
Boverk had been taken off guard as Liz had leaned up to him and had kissed him on the cheek getting a faint punk blush across his face as she did it. Quickly turning away Boverk started to speak softly. "Thanks.. but do not worry too much.." finishing softly. Moving back on to the path to head towards one of the small ponds he would hang out there until she had to go to class or it was getting close to the dance. Her question about mamrou would remain unawsnered for right now for good reason. Everything would be revaled in good time

Lizzy followed Bo down to the ponds, she really didnt wnat to go to class, she got that mood once in a while. mostly when something was wrong at home and she just didnt want ot deal with it. "if you say so" she told him as she stood next to him dropping her bag off by a tree. "this pond makes me wana go swimming." she told him
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:24 am

Boverk had simply walked quietly down the path with Liz for sometime thinking about what she had just did. Was it because he asked her to go to the dance with him? I mean there was some logical reason she would just kiss him. Making it to the ponds he found himself at its edge sitting down slowly and than finally falling back on his back hearing Liz speak up to him. She wanted to go swimming in that thing? Eh it was her choice but looking at her attire she sure as hell could not just swim in that thing right now. Bo Looked up at her for a few moments with a faint shrug to his shoulders as his response.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 am

Lizzy looked down at Bo and blushed lightly, she had liked him for a while now, and was so excited when he asked her to the dance. She just acted on instinct about hte kiss, but it was something she always wanted to do and she, for once, just did it without thinking things threw But maybe she should have, he didnt really do anything when she kissed his cheek. Slowly she moved and sat next to him  as she went and looked down in her lap, her bangs falling her in face slightly as she played with a small wild flower, that was next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:36 am

Boverk had remained quiet for sometime before actually releasing a yawn from his lips and started to close his eyes for sometime. To be honest he had been busy last night with something and it had kept him up for sometime. Hearing Liz sit beside him Bo turned slightly to look at her to she her playing with the flower infront of her. A faint laugh escaped his lips as he started to speak. "Sorry I am understand I have never been the most entertaining." he joked softly trying to break the quiet she had started.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 am

Rovan wrote:
Boverk had remained quiet for sometime before actually releasing a yawn from his lips and started to close his eyes for sometime. To be honest he had been busy last night with something and it had kept him up for sometime. Hearing Liz sit beside him Bo turned slightly to look at her to she her playing with the flower infront of her. A faint laugh escaped his lips as he started to speak. "Sorry I am understand I have never been the most entertaining." he joked softly trying to break the quiet she had started.

Lizzy lifted her head as she turned and looked to him and smiled. "Bo, i love your company, sitting next to you" she said and bit her bottom lip. "I just think you get sick of me always talking" she said as she laid down beside him anhd looked up at hte clouds. Taking off her glasses her pink eyes shined a bit, she hated glasses, but her father wouldnt let her wear contacts either. Holding her hand  she placed the flower on his stomach and smiled at him. "you are very entertaining Bo" she said with a small giggle
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:54 am

Boverk had simply stayed quiet listening to what she had said but would soon being to close his eyes as he started to does off. Her mention of Bo getting sick of her speaking made him shake his head with a faint smile across his face. "Nah..you make things pretty interesting." he said softly as his arms went behind his head and his mind started to wander about what she would have to think to say.  Feeling her hands on his belly he soon spotted the flower she had postioned on him. The comment about him being entertaining had caused a slightly raised eyebrow wandering how that is true.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 am

Rovan wrote:
Boverk had simply stayed quiet listening to what she had said but would soon being to close his eyes as he started to does off. Her mention of Bo getting sick of her speaking made him shake his head with a faint smile across his face. "Nah..you make things pretty interesting." he said softly as his arms went behind his head and his mind started to wander about what she would have to think to say.  Feeling her hands on his belly he soon spotted the flower she had postioned on him. The comment about him being entertaining had caused a slightly raised eyebrow wandering how that is true.

Lizzy giggled, "Like that" she said as she looked to him. "your facial expressions, they just make me smile" as she started to calm down from laughing she moved on her side to look at him better. "how do i make things interesting?" she asked him all serious but had a smile on her face. Reaching out she poked his cheek as she waited for his answer, enjoying the times like these were its just them.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:02 am

Boverk smiled faintly at her as she giggled at his facial expression seeming to see that he had done something right to get her to act like that. It was strange that was made him entertaining to be around was simply his faces. She had started to itch closer to him and her next question had made Bo start to wonder what made her so curious. His fingers had went to the edge of his lips as he pretended to zip his lips shut picking on her slightly like he did. She was right about one thing it was good that they each other to entertian
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:09 am

Rovan wrote:
Boverk smiled faintly at her as she giggled at his facial expression seeming to see that he had done something right to get her to act like that. It was strange that was made him entertaining to be around was simply his faces. She had started to itch closer to him and her next question had made Bo start to wonder what made her so curious. His fingers had went to the edge of his lips as he pretended to zip his lips shut picking on her slightly like he did. She was right about one thing it was good that they each other to entertian
\

Lizzy's jaw dropped as she smiled. "Bo tell me" she said as when and ruffled his hair. "you know you can tell me" she said leaning up her arms to look at him better. Her eyes drifted over him as she looked at him, she coudlnt believe how cute he was. She didnt care about his past, that was then, this is now, but she was hoping now she wouldnt be late to try and get a chance with him. If he wanted her of course.
Back to top Go down
Rovan

Rovan

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:16 am

Boverk had glanced up at her for a few moments with a faint blush across his face as she had simply looked down at him. She made him alittle nervous at the moment and with her face being slow close to his he could not really help it. When she had said he could tell her anything Boverk had simply did the lips are sealed motion once more and started to keep his eyes closed. Bo was not saying anything else and there was hardly anything she could do to get him to say anything more
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:28 am

Rovan wrote:
Boverk had glanced up at her for a few moments with a faint blush across his face as she had simply looked down at him. She made him alittle nervous at the moment and with her face being slow close to his he could not really help it. When she had said he could tell her anything Boverk had simply did the lips are sealed motion once more and started to keep his eyes closed. Bo was not saying anything else and there was hardly anything she could do to get him to say anything more

Lizzy frowned as she sat up and moved lifting above him and lifted his head onto her lap and looked down at him and smiled. "come on and tell me" she said as her braid hung over her shoulder, her bang a bit in her face. "please" she said giving him a puppy pouting face. Her fingers ran over his forehead and brushed threw his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Courtyard
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next